- Online Catalog - Search for books, DVDs, CD books, and magazines. You can also place holds, see the due dates on items you have checked out, and change your PIN.
- Kids’ Catalog: Use the picture search to find what you need.
- eBooks: Find electronic books to read for free on your eReader, tablet, computer or other device.
- ComicsPLUS: Download digital comics and graphic novels.
- Lynda.com: Learn popular software, business skills, digital design and more, with over 4,470 video courses.
- RBDigital: Download eAudiobooks and listen on your computer or mobile device.
- Mango Languages: Learn a language with fun, interactive lessons. Over 70 languages available.
Tips for Searching the Catalog
Our catalog can pinpoint exactly the items you're looking for. Try changing the "Everything" box to Adult, Juvenile, or Teen to find only items for that age group. Or use the "All Fields" box to search just by author, title, or subject.
Once you hit "Search," you'll see limiters on the left. Try narrowing your results by author, format, date, or branch to find exactly what you want.
Your Account in the Library Catalog
If you have your library card number and PIN, you can sign in to your personal account for even more tools. Use "My Lists" at the top of the page to make your own lists. You could keep track of books you want to read, movies you want to watch, or maybe books you're using for a project. If you're using multiple lists, you can set the default list under My Account > the Personal Information Tab > the Preferences section.
Also under Personal Information, you can change your PIN number and make sure your contact information is up to date.
Going out of town? You can suspend your holds until you get back. Just use the check-boxes on the Holds tab under My Account.