How do I Renew my Books?
Materials may be renewed once except:
- DVDs are not eligible for renewal.
- No other customer is on hold for the item.
- The item is not already overdue.
- Use your Internet browser to connect to the library catalog at http://enterprise.hancocklibraries.info/client/default
- Click "My Account" at the top
- Enter your library card number and PIN
- Click the "Checkout" tab
- Select all or select the item you want to renew
- Click the "Renew" button
- It will show you the new due date
Call your local library branch with your library card number and the title you wish to renew.